As Dreamers Do
As Dreamers Do
"Dream Achieving: Design Your Life With Your Ideas" is a personal development online course on Udemy. The purpose of the course is to help you discover their talent, develop personal skills and analyze strengths by creating their own goal setting template and action plan. You will learn step by step how to efficiently work towards your goals and turn your passion into your profession.
● Set a goal & identify your priorities and purpose.
● Analyze your strengths and personal resources.
● Develop action items using Mind Mapping.
● Make a specific plan with a deadline and budget.
● Reclaim your time.
● Turn your passion into your profession.
1. Those who always dream big, just like Winnie and Nadette.
2. Those who need a smart goal setting guideline.
3. Those who have goals but don't know how to stay focused on one thing at a time.
No previous skills are required. Students from any background are welcomed. So far, our students represent many countries and are from a range of fields and industries.
This is a personal development course that will help people discover their talent and strengthen competitive advantage through instructor's designed templates and goal setting exercises. In the course, students will learn to create their own goal setting template and analyze their personal strengths and resources in order to efficiently reach their goals. Additionally, through organizational skill development, Mind Mapping (Lecture 9) and developing project management skills (Lecture 10) students can increase productivity at work.
Students are welcome to exchange ideas as well as post questions on the course dashboard. Winnie and Nadette will respond as soon as possible. Students can also interact with one another directly by opening online-learning groups to network with others and share their progress. Together, you can make difference.
By clicking the button "Get started", you will be linked to Udemy—a global marketplace for online learning. Please pay with PayPal and follow the step by step instructions.
We offer 4 free lectures for you to try before you purchase the course.
In these lectures, you will find out:
● Some common mistakes that everyone can easily make while developing a plan and how to avoid them (Lecture 3).
● How to change your perspective and get a second wind (Lecture 1).
● How to stay focus and reclaim your time (Lecture 11).
Above is one free trial course. To access more trial courses please hit the button "Get Started" and choose a lecture. Are you ready to join us?